1. We never managed to enjoy a Valentine’s Day date or other cliché couple-y outings. Instead, I felt your hand on my knee during dinner with your parents. A comforting back scratch on the long subway ride home. Kissing you while it snowed, loving how our breath warmed each other up. Knowing you loved me before you finally said it.
2. I had butterflies in my stomach right before I saw you. Every time.
3. Your genuine kindness may have been abashed by those who didn’t return the favor, but I never stopped believing and loving your sincerity. It’s why everyone is always drawn to you.
4. We fit perfectly together, in a pretzel tangle the way the handle curves and melts so smoothly into the coffee mug.
5. You liked different TV shows and movies than I did, but we fell for the same melodies. We could blast the…
View original post 180 more words