1. You’ve stared blankly at your computer for extended periods of time. You have things to do; you’re just taking longer than usual to get them done. A lot longer.
2. You yelled at your mother. You never ever yell at your mother.
3. Actually you yell at just about everyone and everything these days. “WHY IS THIS STUPID DRESS STAINED? ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!” (Just take it to the cleaners.)
4. No one wants to talk to you anymore because every conversation has a 86.73% chance of you ending up in tears.
5. You’re intentionally avoiding family and friends like the plague because right now, everything they say gets on your nerves.
6. Your surroundings – your city, your neighborhood, which you usually love is starting to feel like a prison.
7. You are falling back asleep within three hours of waking up, and I mean flat-out, gone into dreamland in your…
View original post 328 more words